- Art continues to look for some employment that would work well with ministry and school. He has been on some interviews for a ministry-related position that would be part-time and would probably match both skill-set and schedule.
- Scholarship applications – any additional funds for seminary would be a tremendous blessing.
- Men’s one-day retreat in February – for a blessed and encouraging time together.
- Deb’s foot is almost healed. No restrictions now. She does use an electronic bone stimulator every evening. Overall health has been much better.
- Deb’s study for Foursquare ministerial licensing.
- Continued wisdom in balancing our schedule.
Deb’s foot is better, but not completely healed. She can walk without medical boot or special shoe. Some weight bearing will help the healing process; yet she needs to be careful not to do too much. Yet she needs to be careful not to do too much. If you know Deb – that’s a big prayer request.
My dad, Jason Weiner is 89 years old. He fell coming out of the shower and broke some ribs. He has been in the hospital recovering from both the broken ribs and Pneumonia. He is due to be released to Rehab this coming week. Please pray for his healing, his salvation, and for reconciliation with his crazy Jewish grace-fanatic son.
Preparation for our first Israel Conference October 19-20. Asking Holy Spirit to lead and guide with our preparation as well as leading those that are to attend conference.
Art’s continued adjustment to graduate school at Moody Theological Seminary. Please pray for the new and warm connections with the Moody community.
Deb’s study for Foursquare ministerial licensing.
Wisdom in balancing time schedule. Our days seem quite full.
Financial Needs – School Expenses, Tuition balance after scholarship. $1200 Logos Bible study program and computer library required for all Moody Seminary students. Normal Monthly Expenses. Please see article Giving and Receiving for more info.
August 31, 2018
Healing for Deb’s foot. She broke a bone in her foot on July 4th. She needs to wear a medical boot while the bone is healing. She has a follow-up appointment with the orthopedic doctor September 9th.
Art’s adjustment to graduate school at Moody Theological Seminary.
Preparation for our first Israel Conference in October.
Wisdom in walking through this new season of our lives. Having a confident and clear understanding of God’s provision for this new season.
Financial Needs – School Expenses, Tuition balance after scholarship. $1200 Logos Bible study program and computer library required for all Moody Seminary students. Normal Monthly Expenses.